Banquet 16″ Essential Kettle Barbecue
A sleek and stylish kettle barbecue with a striking black enamel finish. This barbecue is perfect for a modern, contemporary garden. For those who have a passion for outdoor entertaining, cooking for your family and friends is a dream on this fantastic barbecue.
This feature eliminates arduous cleaning when the festivities are over. Fitted underneath the barbecue, the ash tray holds all ash and debris that would otherwise accumulate in the barbecue. This build up of ash and debris can then be easily done away with by detaching the ash tray and disposing of its contents.
Black Enamel Finish
The black enamel finish makes the barbecue incredibly easy to clean, and gives the barbecue a glossy, sleek and stylish look.
Chrome Cooking Plate and Zinc Charcoal Grid
An excellent chrome cooking plate where you can cook all that delicious, sizzling barbecue food. There is also a charcoal grid underneath the main grill, which allows the ash and debris of burned charcoal to settle into the bottom of the barbecue. This enables the coals to continue cooking, as they are not engulfed in a pile of ash.
– Ash tray – catches mucky ash, making it easier to clean after the barbecuing fun is over
– Ventilation hole – control the air flow into the barbecue to adjust the temperature
– Wheels for portability – allows you to easily move your barbecue to wherever you please
– 3 Bakelite handles – avoid burning your hands, as these fantastic handles are made from strong Bakelite plastic
– Length 46cm (1ft 4in) x Width 44cm (1ft 4in) x Height 70cm (2ft 2in)
– Fire bowl size: 44cm (1ft 4in)
– Weight 3.8kg
Powder coated lid – helps to keep the warmth in the barbecue when cooking, and helps to protect the inside of the barbecue when not in use
Black enamel finish – a sleek and stylish look as well as a durable finish
Chrome plated grill – a great grill for cooking all of that delicious barbecue food
Zinc charcoal grid – charcoal keeps burning, as the ash settles underneath the grid
Stainless steel legs – sturdy, durable legs raise the barbecue above ground level for easy reach and to avoid marking the floor